Following video explains the software and how it works:
Are you looking for a simple software or utility to publish your forex account statement from MT4 platform on the Internet in a meaningful, simple way? You can either use a third-party forex statement publication service which ends up stealing your visitors or settle for the crude look of the traditional statement publication that MT4 provides. Now there is a simple solution. Try the free version of my software and you will see how easy it is to do it without compromising on anything. There is a paid version too if you like.
This software is nothing but a bunch of EX4 and PHP/MySQL scripts that takes no time to setup.
- Easy to install and very low overheads such as bandwidth and CPU/memory usage.
- Simple but effective graphs you can show anywhere on your site.
- Free version available to try before you decide to buy paid version. Free version is ads supported.
- Mobile devices friendly design.
- Easy to understand and simple user interface.
- Open source – you can modify the code to suite your needs.
- Single user and multi user support with the same installation. Use it for your own accounts or use this software to create your own myfxbook-like site.
- Password protected data transmission to avoid security risks and account hijacking.
Here is the link to see live demo – http://www.fightforex.info/fxreports/
This software is built using MQL4 and PHP/MySQL technology. It has been tested on the MT4 version 4.0 build 765 and PHP 5.6 with MySQL 5.5.23 or higher. You can assume that these are the pre-requisites. It does not mean that the software will not work on lower versions but it has not been tested.
Note that you must have PHP 5.6 or higher to be able to use this software.
Refer to the following image to understand how the software architecture works:
This software has following key components –
- Webrequestor.EX4 – MT4 script written in MQL4 language – this is given as part of the package as .EX4 file. This file takes care of communicating with your website and transferring all the important trades information from your MT4 platform (machine where your MT4 is running) to the MySQL database on your site. This component runs primarily in your MT4 platform and is configured to send the trades information periodically to your web server.
- Webrequestnew.php – PHP script to store trades information in MySQL database – this is a simple PHP script that the EX4 file from first component communicates with. The purpose of this script is simple – take the data being sent by the EX4 file and store it in the database.
- MySQL Database (fxrp_trades.sql) – this is the database table that stores all the trades data. The definition of the table is given with the package as fxrp_trades.sql.
- Presentation component (index.php) – this is the presentation part of the software. It reads the trades data and displays in a meaningful, presentable way to the users.
- Detailed installation guide is available here – http://fightforex.info/fxreports/Installation_Guide.htm
Same software is hosted on our server. It is Free for you to use as long as you like – start here
Paid Version – $10 per license
You can buy the software and install on your own website. Use the cart option below and continue with the checkout. You will get source code for the presentation components. You will NOT get source code for the MT4 EA.
Please allow 2-3 business days for all orders to be manually verified after the payment is successfully completed.