This is a modified version of my other EA called as SMART VERIGAP EA. Works on similar lines but has lesser risk component and shown to give better results on some of the currency pairs. It is called Rapid Fire because as compared to the other EA, it created more trades with higher frequency and also closes them faster.
Testing results (last updated 2016-11-5)
I ran the EA on FXChoice demo account on all available currency pairs. Following screenshot shows the outcome. See the key parameters in the first row of the table. This testing run shows over 69% growth over 1 years period. Wow! Click on the image to enlarge, it will open in a new window.
I ran the EA on my FXCM account on all available currency pairs. Following screenshot shows the outcome. See the key parameters in the first row of the table. This testing run shows over 120% growth over 2 years period. Wow! Click on the image to enlarge, it will open in a new window.
Download the Demo Version
You can download the demo version here.
Recommended settings (read very carefully!)
- Please don’t change any default settings that the EA comes with. At the most you can change the lot size (input parameter LotSize) to a higher value depending on your account balance and risk appetite. I strongly recommend that you use the lot size of 0.01 for balances below 1K. If you have a capital of 10K or more, you can go for higher lot size.
- This EA is hard-coded to work only on the daily charts. You must run it on daily charts.
- Recommended currency pairs: USD-CHF, GBP-USD, EUR-USD – it practically works on all of the major ones. See the testing results shown on this page to find out which pairs the EA works well on.
- Run the EA simultaneously on all currency pairs (review the test results to see which pairs you want to run it on) at the same time to get maximum benefits.
- Recommended trading platform – FXChoice
- If you decide to run this EA on your live account, I strongly recommend minimum starting balance of 10K USD or equivalent. The EA has shown to have significant drawdown at times and with multiple currency pairs being run simultaneously, this poses close out situation threat on smaller amounts. This is by far the “high-risk-high-reward” kind of EA. So be careful.