I am currently running this Forex EA on my Live account at FXCM and you can check out the real-time Verified performance at myfxbook.com by clicking on the image below (image may be little outdated as it was taken at the time of updating this post):
I have a demo version that you can download immediately by clicking on the download button below.
Demo version will work only on demo and contest type of accounts. If you like the performance, you can buy the live version by placing your bid.
Things you should know before you try this EA:
- This EA is proven to work only on daily charts (it may work on other periods but not tested so no guarantees). The EA is hard-coded to work only on daily charts. If you try to run it on any other timeframe, it will not work.
- The EA has been back-tested for last 2 years with good modelling quality and some of the testing results are available below.
- The EA has low maximal drawdown overall (see the table shown below).
- This EA gives better results if run on multiple currencies simultaneously. See the backtesting results table below to see which currencies work best with this EA.
- This EA creates only one order per day (some times two if the orders are opened too close to each other but that is rare). This gives you an added benefit that the overall churn stays low and probability of getting banned by your platform is low.
- This EA does not use any sort of trailing stop or any scalping mechanism. The entry and exit are always very clean and mostly during low market volatility.
- The EA is tested on FXCM, FxChoice, TradersWay (ECN account) only so far. Please use it on other platforms at your own risk.
Backtesting results from my FXCM account (currency pairs marked as green are good for this EA, red not good):